Earning TLC Points
- TLC points are accrued at a rate of 10% for every dollar spent on Food & Beverage only. This excludes tax, gratuities, gift card, retail items, special events, etc.
- Points will not be awarded when paying with a complimentary gift card.
- Points cannot be awarded in conjunction with TLC redemptions.
- Present your card at the time of payment to receive your points.
- Only the member paying the bill will receive the points.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
- No points will be issued retroactively.
Redeeming TLC Points
- Maximum TLC point rewards redeemed on any single occasion is $50.
- Minimum points to redeem… 110 points for $10 / 275 points for $25 / 550 points for $50 / 1100 points for the Champagne Lobster dinner for 2 (this dinner must be booked through a manager 48 hours in advance.
- TLC rewards may not be redeemed during holidays, special events or for To Go orders.
- There is a 24 hour grace period from accrual of points to redemption of points.
- TLC points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- TLC points can’t be used to purchase gift cards, retail items, or anything except food & beverage.
- TLC points are not transferable, may not be combined or redeemed with other member accounts.
- TLC cards that are inactive for more than one year will forfeit all points and begin again at zero.
- Tavern Loyalty Club percentage amount, rules and membership subject to change and or termination at any time at the sole discretion of the Celebration Town Tavern (CTT) management.
- Accumulated TLC points are not the members property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the members right to use previously accumulated points.
- CTT reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
- CTT may terminate any member if fraud is suspected.
- CTT reserves the right to make changes in the rules, cancel or audit your account, or terminate the TLC program at any time without advance notice.
- CTT employees and family members (spouses, children, parents, or grandparents) or people living in the same household as CTT employees are NOT eligible to participate.
- Other restrictions may apply.